sophiaMartin

I'm a model I'm here for relationship and a married send me your WhatsApp number text me on Hangout [email protected]
User507635477
0 Like 0 Dislike
Maximous funny how all the fakes try to turn it on the real people. I do say who is a scammer because they are & I have always had proof everyone knows that. I don't want people getting their money ripped off. Also look at the scammer you on another Scammers discussion 😂 scammers stick together.
You Can tell me to shut up? Then stop commenting on my name & as far as shutting up. You are a disgrace telling a woman to shut up. As if a scammer fake like you even bothers me.
Now here is your tissue. Wait here is a tissue box leave me alone & my name. I called your b.s & now you keep on carrying on just the exact way a scammer does.
Hassan ibn
0 Like 2 Dislike
+212637316004
MaxImous
0 Like 8 Dislike
J-A I think you're the scam you go around and say everyone is a scammer so do us a favor and shut up
User507635477
0 Like 0 Dislike
I am Oprah Winfrey & I am here to scam men out of their hard earned money. Thanks for leaving your details. It is amazing what I can do with all that information🤣Scammers stand out, When will the scammers realise that. Hopefully when someone scams them.
It is called karma Miss Model, with no correct pronunciation of even words🤣
ABCDE
1 Like 0 Dislike
🤣😂
Lolly
0 Like 0 Dislike
Where are u frm
This site uses cookies and other tracking technologies to differentiate between devices, personalize service, analytical and statistical purposes and customize content and ad serving. Some information can also be provided to our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue to use the site, we assume it suits your current settings. You can change your settings at any time in your browser, which will significantly reduce the functionality of our site.